Green Vanilla Raw Protein Superfood Powder combines the enzymes and power of green barley juice with the strengthening properties of peruvian root maca. Made with hemp, sunflower and pumpkin seed proteins, Green Vanilla Raw Protein Superfood Powder is naturally sweetened with lucuma and vanilla.
- Mix with water and use as a recovery drink after your sport training or in between meals.
- Antioxidant activity : 4353 μmol TE per serving which covers the recommended daily amount of antioxidants according to the United States Department of Agriculture
- High in protein
- High in fibre
- Very low in salt
- A blend of easily digestible raw seed proteins, suitable for daily use
- Raw, organic and vegan protein
- All natural, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, no starches or preservatives
- Recommended serving: Mix 4 tablespoons (25 g) in a big glass of water, or blend with fruit. Should not replace varied meal.
YOU HELP THE PLANET WITH US
100% COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING
We keep searching for new ways to connect both the functional and eco-friendly aspects of our packaging. Our Raw Proteins are now in eco-friendly compostable packaging. By choosing Raw Proteins by Lifefood you not only do the best for your body but also support nature. Thank you.Ingredients:
Hemp Protein Powder*, Sunflower Protein Powder*, Young Barley Juice Powder* (18 %), Pumpkin Protein Powder*, Lucuma Powder*, Maca Powder*, Ground Vanilla* (0,2 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts, sesame and mustard seeds, soy and celery.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 450 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, EU/non EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1446 kJ / 347 kcal Fat 5 g - of which saturates 1 g Carbohydrate 26 g - of which sugars 8 g Fibre 15 g Protein 43 g Salt 0,31 g
- AOX Values
Excellent antioxidant ORAC values confirmed!
1 serving of Lifefood Raw Protein Green Vanilla contains 4353 μmol TE** which means it covers the recommended daily antioxidants intake.
Antioxidants (AOX) protect cells from free radicals and oxidation damage and have many other benefits for the body. The recommended daily AOX intake* should be at least 3000–5000 μmol TE**. The average person’s standard diet barely contains 1200 μmol of antioxidants. So, one serving of Lifefood Raw Protein covers the recommended daily amount of antioxidants! Great, isn‘t it?
Lifefood Raw Protein Green Vanilla = 17 410 μmol TE/100 g +- 2310
1 serving = 4 tablespoons = 25 g of product
* by the United States Department of Agriculture
**TE = the standard unit of antioxidant capacity