DetailsA delicious snack full of antioxidants,Green Khorog raisins grow in Central Asia. Incredibly soft and mellow, these raisins have a very sweet taste close to pear and grape. They keep their emerald green colour thanks to a gentle drying process away from direct sunlight.
- Unsulphured. Unsweetened. Unpasteurized. No oil added.
- Raw Quality - Slowly dehydrated at low temperatures
- A convenient way to enjoy high quality fruit on the go all year around
- Vegan and organic quality
Green Khorog Raisins* (100 %).
* = Organic Certified Product
May contain traces of nuts and sesame.Article-Nr. & EAN
Pack size: 100 gCountry of Origin:
CZ-BIO-002 CZ-BIO-002, Non-EU Agriculture
- Nutritional Values per 100 g
Nutritional Values per 100 g
Energy 1262 kJ / 298 kcal Fat 0,6 g - of which saturates 0 g Carbohydrate 68 g - of which sugars 61 g Fibre 5,2 g Protein 2,5 g Salt 0,05 g